What is an OBJ file?
OBJ file is one of the main file designs in 3D printing and illustrations applications. It is the most picked document design for multicolor 3D printing and is typically utilized as a nonpartisan trade record design for trading non-energized 3D models in illustrations applications. An OBJ file is an exemplary 3D picture document design that is traded and opened by different 3D picture-altering programs.
These files comprise a three-dimensional article that incorporates the 3D directions, surface guides, polygonal appearances, and other item data. These documents may likewise save references to at least one. The OBJ file design is viewed as a Universal 3D model configuration, as 3D picture altering applications for the most part support it.
Software’s that open OBJ files
Open Obj file On Windows
- Microsoft 3D Builder
- Microsoft Paint 3D
- Adobe photoshop 2020
- Autodesk Maya 2020
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2020
- Apple Preview
- Adobe Photoshop 2020
- Autodesk Maya 2020
- NewTek Lightwave 3D
- Cheetah 3D
- Autodesk Maya 2020
- GLC Player
- Autodesk Tinkercad
- Online 3D watcher
- Shyam Barange 3D Model Viewer
How to open OBJ file?
OBJ documents have various techniques to be opened like any remaining record designs, yet here we are simply discussing how to open the OBJ record on windows and macOS. Pushing ahead, what you need to do is follow these fast, simple, and straightforward strides to Open a record on your PC.
Method1:- On Windows
- Open the coordinator that contains the .OBJ record. A basic method of doing this is to press Win+E to open File Explorer, then, examine to the envelope where it’s saved.
- Right-click the record. A setting menu will develop.
- Snap Open with. It’s at the most noteworthy mark of the menu. Another menu will broaden.
- Snap Paint 3D. This opens the report on your PC.
OBJ reports are furthermore maintained by Adobe Photoshop and Mixed Reality Viewer. If you have and incline in the direction of one of those applications, select it in light of everything.
Method 2:-On MacOS
- Download Article:
- MeshLab for macOS. Meshlab is a free, open source application for overview and changing .OBJ reports. Strategy by which to get it
- Navigate to meshlab.net.
- Scroll down and snap the macOS interface with download the pack report.
- Double-click the pack record (closes with .dmg).
- Drag the Meshlab image to the Applications envelope.
- Follow the on-screen rules to finish the foundation.
- Delete the .dmg file when you’re set.
- Open Meshlab. It’s the eyeball image in the Applications envelope.
- Snap the Open/Import image. It’s the open yellow envelope with a twisted bolt at the upper left corner of the application. The report program will appear.
- Select the .OBJ record and snap Open. The .OBJ record is right now open on your Mac.
Instructions to change over OBJ file into STL
Transforming OBJ document Into STL with the Spin 3D Mesh Converter Software. What’s more, to do this transformation, you ought to follow these means:
- Firstly Download Spin 3D Mesh Converter Software on your PC:-
Begin downloading the Spin 3D Mesh Converter and afterward by adhering to the straightforward directions shown on the screen dispatch/introduce the Program.
- Then you import the OBJ documents into the Program:-
Tap the Add File button situated in the primary toolbar to open the document locater window. Discover your information from that point and select the OBJ record that you wish to change over.
- The subsequent stage will be of choosing the envelope for yield:-
Pick the objective from your PC where you would wish to store the changed record over to follow going through the transformation interaction.
- Then set your yield design:-
After choosing the objective of your yield. Tap on the drop-down bolt on the left-hand side of the Program close to the “Yield Format” starting from the drop menu of record designs, select the STL document configuration, and presently whatever transformation you will straightforwardly change over into STL design that you have picked.
- At last, begin changing throughout OBJ document to STL file:-
Ultimately, click the “Convert” button situated in the base right-hand corner of the Program, and this will then, at that point, start your course of changing over the file.