Are you looking for some of the best chrome extensions that can allow you to copy and paste texts inside the browser just like that? Well, then this article is for you where we will be discussing some of the best chrome extensions to copy and paste text from the internet.
Top 3 chrome extensions to copy and paste text from the internet
As a part of the Chromium community, Chrome has successfully managed to gain popularity because of the variety of Chrome extensions that it offers.
Talking about the extensions, they can be easily installed on the browser with just a click and can be used on every website that you come across.
Now, keeping the main context of this article in mind, here are the top 3 chrome extensions that can help you copy-paste texts inside the Chrome browser in just a snap.
- MultiCopy Clipboard by Sep Dev.
- Multicopy by Trishul Goel.
- Coopy by Coopy.li.
MultiCopy Clipboard by Sep Dev is our first pick to copy-paste text from the Chrome browser.
This extension lets you copy multiple texts from wherever you want.
The best thing about this chrome extension is that you won’t lose any copies thanks to its integrated Chrome storage, which stores all of your copies even if you close the app.
How to use MultiCopy Clipboard?
Install the extension from the Chrome Web Store and then follow the steps mentioned below;
- Go to the extensions menu and then pin the MultiCopy Clipboard extension to the top.
- Now, visit the website from where you want to copy the text.
- Then, select the part of the text that you want to copy followed by a right-click.
- Next, click on “Add Copy: *selected text*” to copy the text.
- Lastly, navigate to the location where you want to paste the text, and then right-click > MultiCopy Clipboard > Paste copy > *copied text.”
You can also select “MultiCopy Clipboard > Paste all copies” if you want to paste everything that is on your clipboard.
You have successfully copied and pasted the text without using any Windows shortcuts.
Multicopy by Trishul Goel is our second recommendation on the list that will help you copy and paste text in the Chrome browser itself. It lets you copy multiple texts and perform multiple pasting from the right-click menu itself.
However, if it doesn’t work on some of the websites, then you can rest assured that the text is copied to the clipboard. All you need to do is try the paste command via your keyboard.
How to use Multicopy?
- Install the extension on your Chrome browser via Chrome Web Store.
- Then, go to the extension menu and pin the Multicopy extension to the top.
- Next, navigate to the web page which contains the text.
- Now, all you need to do is select the text and perform right-click on it.
- After that, select “Multicopy > Copythis”, and the selected text will get copied.
- Finally, all you need to do is go to the target page, then right-click > Multicopy > *copied text*.
You can also select previously copied text from the list of options as shown below.
Coopy by Coopy.li is our last pick on this list of chrome extensions to copy and paste the text. The main USP that this extension holds is that you only need to press the “C” button or the “V” button on the keyboard to copy or paste the text respectively.
This eliminates the stress of remembering the regular keyboard shortcuts for copying and pasting text.
How to use the Coopy extension?
To use the Coopy extension on your Chrome browser, first, install it via the Chrome Web Store, and then follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Navigate to the extensions menu and pin the Coopy extension at the top.
- Now, visit the webpage from where you want to copy the text.
- Then, select the text that you want to copy and press the “C” key on your keyboard. This will copy the selected text.
- Lastly, just visit the area where you want to paste this selected text and then press “V” from the keyboard.
You can also copy multiple stuff by selecting and pressing the “C” key each time. And when done, go to the target document and press the “V” key, again and again, according to the number that is shown on the extension.
If you are copying and pasting multiple texts on your Chrome browser using the conventional method, i.e., using Windows Clipboard, then it can be a bit of a problem as it only remembers the last copied text and not the previous ones.
But with these Chrome browser extensions that are mentioned in the article, you can easily start copy-pasting multiple texts from the web smoothly.
So, just pick the one that suits your needs and get started.