Looking for some of the best PDF to Word converter extensions for your Chrome browser? Well then, just follow this article till the end because here we will be discussing the top 4 chrome extensions to convert PDF to Word.
Top 4 Chrome extensions to convert PDF to Word
Plus, it can be easily shared across any device including phones and tablets.
However, the main problem with this file type is that it cannot be edited easily without a proper and dedicated PDF editor, which in turn leaves the user with no option but to convert the PDF file to Doc or Word.
So, here are some of the best chrome extensions that will help you convert those PDF files to Word instantly.
- Smallpdf by smallpdf.com
- Online PDF tools by iLovePDF.
- Online PDF Editor by PDF2Go.com.
- PDF.online by PDFTron.
Smallpdf by Smallpdf.com is our first recommendation on the list to convert all your PDF files to Word. Personally, we have been using this website and tool for all our PDF needs, so we wholeheartedly recommend this to our users.
It easily converts PDFs to editable Word, Excel, and PPT documents. Plus, it can also compress, split, and edit all of your documents.
File types that it supports are Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, and TIFF.
How to use Smallpdf?
Using the Smallpdf extension is very easy. All you need to do is;
- Add this chrome extension to your Chrome browser via the Chrome Web Store.
- Now, click on the Smallpdf extension by accessing the extension menu.
- Then, click on the “Add file” button and select the file that needs to be converted.
- Next, click on the “Convert” button followed by “PDF to Word.”
- Now click pdf to word.
- After that, click on the “PDF to Word” option to start the conversion process.
- Lastly, click on the “Download” button to download the converted file on the local drive of your PC.
Now heading to next tool.
Online PDF tools by iLovePDF is our second most recommended PDF converter chrome extension on the list. It is a free online converter that allows a user to convert PDF to Word with a simple click, so it can be edited in MS Word or any other word processor tool.
It is a power-packed chrome extension that can also; Compress PDF, Merge PDF, Split PDF, Scan and Convert Documents with OCR, Extract images from PDF, Convert HTML to PDF, Unlock password protected PDF, Rotate PDF, Add numbers to PDF and Share PDF.
How to use Online PDF Tools?
To use Online PDF Tools, first, install the Chrome extension on your Chrome browser via the Chrome Web Store, and then follow the steps mentioned below;
- Click on the extension by accessing the extensions menu to activate it.
- Now, click on “PDF to Word” from the list of options. This action will redirect you to the ILovePDf webpage.
- Then, click on the “Select PDF file” button to upload the file from your local storage. You can also upload the file via GDrive or Dropbox.
- Lastly, click on “Convert to Word” to begin the conversion and download process.
Note: If the automatic download process has not begun, then you can manually click on the “Download Word” button to start the download.
You can also: Save it to your Google Drive and Dropbox or Share it via a Download link or QR code. If not satisfied, you can also delete it.
Our next chrome extension is
Online PDF Editor by PDF2Go.com is the third chrome extension on our list of recommendations. With the help of this extension, you can easily convert all your major PDF files to Word documents and then edit them accordingly.
Moreover, this extension also contains the following tools;
- PDF Compressor.
- PDF to Excel converter.
- PDF to JPG converter.
- PDF Editor.
- PDF Merger.
How to use the Online PDF Editor?
- Firstly, add the Chrome extension to your Chrome browser.
- Then, click on the extensions menu followed by the Online PDF Editor extension to activate it.
- Now, click on the “Choose File” button.
- Next, select the file from the local storage of your PC. This will start the uploading process.
- Now, click on “Convert > PDF to Word.”
- Lastly, click on “Download” to download the file on your local storage.
Our next chrome extension to convert pdf to word is
PDF.online by PDFTron is our last recommended chrome extension to convert PDF to Word.
Like other chrome extensions on the list, it is also a free PDF-to-Word converter that needs no special hardware to function.
Apart from PDF to Word, it also supports PDF to PPT, Excel, HTML, JPG, JPEG, and PNG conversion.
How to use PDF.online?
To use the PDF.online extension on your Chrome browser, you first need to install it via the Chrome Web Store, and then follow the instructions that are mentioned below.
- Activate the extension through the extensions menu.
- Then, click on the “PDF to Word” button.
- Now, either click on “Select file” to upload it via local storage or directly click on Dropbox, Google Drive, or Xodo drive.
- Next, click on the “Convert” button.
- Lastly, click on the “Download” button to download the file. Or on “View” to view the file.
Now, you can easily edit the files in Word and then again convert them to PDF (if needed) using the same chrome extensions.
PDF files are a blessing to every user who is looking to send an important document without any formatting issues.
However, any day if you feel like you want to make some changes in a PDF document, then all you need to do is convert them to Word using these Chrome extensions that are mentioned above, and then do the needful.