Want to convert that favorite YouTube video to audio for your offline listening? If yes, then we suggest you go through this article which will help you discover the only chrome extension to convert YouTube videos to MP3.
So, what are you waiting for?
Just hop into the discussion.
Chrome extension to convert YouTube videos to mp3
YouTube with its vast video library has managed to become one of the most used and loved online video-sharing social media platform around the world.
Plus, various artists have been actively uploading their songs on the platform, in order to get mass recognition from the audience.
Now, there are times when we as users want to download our favorite songs for offline jamming sessions, but can’t find the proper tools to do so.
Therefore, to make the downloading task easier we recommend downloading this particular chrome extension that is mentioned below which will help you to convert your favorite YouTube videos to MP3 in no time.
YouTube MP3 converter by Addoncrop is the only tool that you need for all your Youtube to Mp3 conversion needs. It is a feature-rich tool that can help you convert YouTube videos into different mp3 bit rates like; 64Kbps, 128Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, and 320Kbps.
Plus, it also provides an in-built trimming feature that allows users to choose a certain section of the audio if they don’t want to download the whole audio.
And the best part about this extension is that it does not redirect the end user to another website, which makes the downloading task smooth.
Moreover, you can also access the “Settings” menu of the extension and change the placement of the “Mp3” button from “In info bar” (Default) to “Above subscribe button“, or “Replace Subscribe button.’
However, this extension doesn’t run directly through the Chrome browser. So, you will initially need to download the Foxified Sandbox Emulation which will enable the functionality of this extension.
How to use the extension?
To use this extension you will need to follow these steps.
- Visit “Addoncrop.com” from your Chrome browser.
- Now, click on the “YouTube MP3 Converter” template.
- Then, click on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- A pop-up will ask you to install the “Foxified” extension first. So, click on the “Let’s Go” button.
- Next, install the “Foxified” extension on Chrome by clicking on the “Add to Chrome” button.
- Click on the “Allow Permissions” button. This will install and activate the YouTube Mp3 Converter extension automatically.
- Lastly, just head towards your favorite YouTube video, press the “MP3” button, select the audio portion that you want with the help of the slider, and then click on the “Download” button.
It will save the converted YouTube file inside the downloads folder of your PC.
With YouTube’s vast video library, it has become very much easy for the users to access their favorite tracks online.
However, if you are keenly interested in converting those video tracks to MP3 format for your offline jamming session, then we highly recommend downloading this particular chrome extension called YouTube MP3 Converter by Addoncrop on your chrome browser.